Monday, October 17, 2005

My week in Review

First things first - if any of you friendly lovely laughter loving community oriented readers is looking for volunteer hours or just to get to know some faces around the Toronto theatre and comedy community you'll notice a link to the mailing list on my sidebar. I volunteer at the Bad Dog Theatre and we are trying to grow a volunteer community so if you're looking for discounted workshops, free shows or hot comedians - sign up!!

Now to the regularly scheduled programming.

I finished a knitting project! WooTT! Clapotis, 5 skeins of Koigu KPPPM, two months - mostly I love that this picture almost makes me look tall because my PIC took it from high above me...or well, his eye level. Remind me to go fake and bake before I get much more pallid ok?

I met some yarn whores at ye old Knit Cafe and proceeded to consume beers at the Gladstone with the finest of Karaoke - the out of focusedness is due to beer and karaoke...

I worked a tradeshow to promote the Bad Dog Theatre's corporate program where I met and proceeded to flirt with the tabasco - I love that stuff.

I swear to god I would've if *he* could've....

I would have been a *great* teenage boy.

2 comments:

aviva said...

yer fuckin' hot.

Jen said...

do me...