Tuesday, October 11, 2005

I've been quoted!

So if you happened to pick up the National Post this weekend - you would have seen a picture of a horde of knitters on the Queen streetcar knitting up a storm.

I never in a million years thought I would have gotten my first pic in the National Post due to knitting.

There is some blog housekeeping that needs to be done tonight - stay tuned for details around my first online encounter, the first monthly Harlot's Hold 'em tournament, hacky blog writing mistake I made and Turkey Fest 2005!

oooo SUSPENSE!

2 comments:

krista said...

Congratulations! I wish I read the post that day.

Jen said...

It was a full page article! Knitters of the world unite!!! here's the online link although the picture is missing

http://www.canada.com/national/nationalpost/news/toronto/story.html?id=8ff452d1-fbaf-4452-b56a-a7509197905c