Sunday, September 25, 2005

Yo Botie!

I can't believe we made it to our thirties. Happy Birthday Tania;

Things I know about Tania:

1. Tania is true to herself - she knows what she needs and wants and goes for it or doesn't, she owns her talent and her passion like no other.

2. Tania is a rocker babe in every way.

3. She has the ability to up everyone's *hard core* quotient just by being in the same room with them.

4. Tania is an unequivocable talent when it comes to visual arts be it sewing, painting, photography or any other form.

5. She is an amazon goddess - when she stands next to me I think she is at least 6 foot 2.

6. Tania loves to watch and rewatch action and gangster flicks - Lock, Stock and 2 Smoking Barrels, The Italian Job - she also loves to talk through them as well. If I watch a movie with Tania it is for the conversation and wine as much as for the viewing.

7. People love being around Tania for her quiet comfortable moments and for her high impact lust for life - she will include you in all of her peaks and valleys and your life will be richer for it.

8. Tania is one of the best huggers I know.

9. The number of people I feel comfortable enough to go on all night debauchery rides with I can count on one hand...Tania is without question one of the top three.

10. Tania, never willing to shy away from sexiness, loves to dance inappropriately with her close friends and we all *love* it.

No comments: