Thursday, September 08, 2005

Monthly Goals: September 8 to October 6

I was going to ignore the option of having goals for this month. Yeah, that's right comfortably striving for mediocrity for the month but then....inspiration to go hard core this month shmucked me upside the head.

Hard. Core.

This means the goals for the next 4 weeks are:

1. Zero tolerance cigarette smoking. Thus far going well I've been awake for 12 hours....I feel hopeful that I won't turn into Emily Rose like I did last time...maybe Zyban is my way. Updates to follow

2. To facilitate the cessation of my habit I will be a teetotaller for the next for weeks. Zero tolerance boozing. Sigh. As a functional alcoholic this makes my martini, scotch, beer loving self sad. But I will press on.

3. Knitting front - Stash knitting only. Make note yarn junkies, I have not limited my ability to buy yarn - just to knit the new yarn up. Hopefully I'll see you here.

4. I will continue the completely alien pattern of losing weight. I'd like to lose 5 lbs by October 6th if you please.

5. Due to the aggressive goals this month this will be my final goal - To be a tourist in the city that I live in. I would like to do 4 things 'Toronto' that I have yet to do. This week I will be visiting this Strange Little Girl in the Annual Cabbagetown Craft Festival

From Ms. Pesky herself - Cheney getting told off on national television. Oh Joy!

2 comments:

kelly said...

oooh have fun at the KW knitters fair. I went last year and spent oooooodles of money (which is why Im not going this year. Me = Broke). It truly is Yarn Overload™

Jen said...

I have to do a systems upgrade at work that morning so I'm hoping that all goes well so I can zoom to the fair before it ends.