Monday, September 05, 2005

Labour Day Weekend - farewell sweet summer

I've been at my cottage for the debauche that is Labour Day weekend in Canada.

Texas Hold 'em was the name of the game and after winning the first game I've ever played I proceeded to prove to the world that I cannot hide any of my thoughts or emotions behind a poker face. My face is not biologically engineered to allow for lack of expression leading to my ass getting smoked.

Alice in Wonderland came to visit here:


I finished a pair of socks for my sister in Jaeger that I had redone 4 times and finally have holeless heels. Praise Jebus. I'm also about a third of the way through Clapotis. Youpee.

Happy Labour Day everyone!

5 comments:

aviva said...

Is that what I think it is? Did you do them? Oh man, I can't believe I missed that. I'm glad you had fun. Come see the house..

aviva said...

hey, did you notice the new word verification to post a comment? i guess they're trying to get rid of that heinous spam. here's hoping.

Jen said...

hey sweets - it's an option you can select in your dashboard to stop the spamming but you have to set it up.

I'll email the instructions if you need them

aviva said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
aviva said...

oooh, that seems ominous. it was just me. i thought i needed instructions, but then i found it. i'd love to see you. are you free this week? call me..