Wednesday, September 07, 2005

For my brother

Dear Big Brother;

You are an amazing friend, brother, father and person. The limits of your loyalty and love for those close to you amazes and astounds me every day. If only those qualities allowed your heart to be unbreakable and unbruisable.

You communicate love to those in your family and communities with your support, your humour and your sheer drive to fill your life with adventure that you share with all who are willing to go on the ride.

I wish I knew how to make time go by faster to make the sad go away but since I don't I'll just give you tons of smooches and hugs followed by tequila to numb the sad for a short bit.

Seriously, get ready for the drop by sibling visit......just cause I don't have a car doesn't mean I can't become a brother stalker.

Love J

No comments: