1. Finish second striped sock with Fortissima Socka
2. Finishing ripping and restart Sonnet with beautiful deep red Alpaca yarn from Lettuce knit. nummy!!
3. End the month with less weight on my ass then when it started...for the love of pete when will the ass growth end?!?!
4. Eat one complete meal a day that is totally locally produced this should really be no biggie what with southern ontario being in full fruit & vegetable bloom right now.
5. Finish the book The Polished Hoe by Austin Clarke
6. Pick up my yoga where I left off - at 2 classes minimum per week.
7. Walk to work at minimum 3 times a week.
Update: The temperature is 28 but FEELS LIKE 37°C and the RELATIVE HUMIDITY 66% as per the weather network praise jebus that my life instinct kicked in. This goal has been postponed.
8. See one comedy show per week.
9. Bring smoking volumes down to a civil 1 - 3 per day.
I feel all out of practise with having any sort of urban schedule thus leading to the stringent keeping of perfectly reasonable goals....