Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Happy Birthday Jason

I have a new picture that I wanted to post but our internet is down so I'm recycling...


My Partner in Crime. Love of My Life. Keeper of the Nostril Posted by Hello

Things I know about Jason:

1. Fruit salad is his favourite breakfast.

2. Unlike 98% of the world trying to find themselves Jason knew that he *loved* comedy when he was 2 years old and has been collecting it, learning about it, doing it for almost as long as he's been alive.

3. Jason is the most confident and self assured person I've ever met.

4. Jason loves french fries from chip wagons especially if they are made with peanut oil.

5. Jason is not afraid to try new things but before he does he needs to think on it for awhile to get comfortable with the idea.

6. Jason hates it when people apologize for things that they can change but never do.

7. Jason has BIG BIG FEET

8. Jason's natural enemy is the duvet because feathers don't belong in bed.

9. Jason cleans the house when he's worried about his drunken and debaucherous wife.

10. Jason is the most giving, welcoming, generous, smart and passionate man I've ever met - if you say something mean about him I will FUCKING CUT YOU without a second thought.

No comments: