Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Chopper Chicks in Zombie Town

Inventory of weirdness today:

1. The movie named in the subject line has been brought to my attention twice in less than 4 days by two people on the bipolar opposite side of the political/sociological/sexual scale. By opposite I mean my boss who is a Bush Supporter, Christian Wingnut (capital 'W' intended) and my close friend D who is one of the most intelligent and talented feminists I've ever met.

Where worlds collide. I can't wait to see this movie though.

2. I got this from my PIC in an email with the subject line reading "The world of art mourns it's demise" This comedian is an insult to anyone with a minute amount of independant thought. It chafes my comedy loving heart.

3. The following email came out today in my office thus affirming my opinion that I work in a kindergarten

"Ladies,

Just a friendly reminder that there is spray deodorizer available in the washroom so please ensure that it is used when necessary. There is nothing worse that entering the ladies washroom to an unpleasant odour.

Thanks "

Yeah. I'd like to add to that - flush your shit down the toilet you're not 3 years old any more. This memo just confirms my suspicion that there are people in this office that don't wash their hand. GROSS. The whole idea of touching any of them makes me throw up in my mouth a little.

No comments: